Who We Are:
Tech factory limited is a 360’ solution provider of the technology required for small, medium, and large enterprises to convert their business to e-business. we have global working experience with European and North American clients.
We design, build and operate digital experiences with strategy and technology to help forward-thinking companies connect with consumers.
Quality is the top priority of our products. We exercise effort to bring quality to products and ensure it while we develop them. Your ideas to add more to them are welcomed with warm hearts.
We Believe in excellence in service to our customers. We aim to raise our service to a level where we will be the first choice to our clients when they are in need of any application for their organization/business. We strive to serve what the users need while keeping in mind what is best for them.
We practice an amazing culture and working environment based on mutual respect, understanding, and care.
Grow with the company:
We expect our team members to be proactive and have a hunger to learn. They should be willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of their own box.
We are looking for a “Web Application Developer” who will contribute to making our application look cool, and user-friendly, and develop according to documentation.
The position’s responsibilities include working with applications from the start of the development phase and being responsible for the overall development of the product from start to finish. You will work with the development team to ensure that the product meets the client’s expectations. Your job will involve Creating and updating technical documentation, developing products that are user-friendly, prioritizing deadlines, and setting timelines. You should be innovative and demonstrate a passion for technology. If you consider yourself to be a task and deadline-driven self-starter with superb skills then you have come to the right place!
- Design and develop software, architecture, specifications, and technical interfaces.
- Write code that is high-quality, performant, sustainable, and testable while holding yourself accountable for the quality of the code you produce.
- Deliver and test software prototypes.
- Work on a big part of the product life cycle – from functional analysis and design through development testing.
- Leverage technologies and best practices to deliver a proven and quality product.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Assist in the operation of our production systems and ensure operational aspects are taken into account in the day-to-day engineering work.
- Collaborate inside and outside the team. You enjoy working closely with others – learning and helping others by sharing expertise and encouraging best practices and high technical standards.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A strong background in fostering a culture of continuous delivery, automation, and agile development.
- A deep understanding of the value of testing to deliver high-quality code.
- Experience working in production with AWS Cloud and Serverless infrastructure.
- Expertise in PHP, Code ignitor framework, Laravel framework, and related frameworks.
- Proficiency in the design, implementation, deployment, and operation of scalable API services.
- Experience working with relational databases MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or NoSQL (e.g. AWS Aurora, DynamoDB).
- Understanding of common authentication/authorization methodologies and protocols.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – you are pragmatic and know how to build trust.
- Two Festival Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increment
- Excellent Working environment and work culture.
- Other benefits as per company policy.